Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has the starter out of this machine,at the shop.He is trading this Cadet in he has had a lot of problems with it

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by slipshod
He has the starter out of this machine,at the shop.He is trading this Cadet in he has had a lot of problems with it

slipshod what model is it and what kind of problems does he have:question:
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
?

I think a 2176, does that sound right? He bought the cadet new and has had several breakdowns.The starter problem manifasted itself because the machine always was hard to start, lots-o -crankin'.Dealer has had the machine as much as Norm has

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Never heard of a 2176 the one in the picture looks like a 2186 I know it is not a 2166 because it is a twin cylinder.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Cub Cadet 2176

The 2176 was offered a couple of years ago. Same tractor as the 2166 but it had a 17HP twin cylinder Kohler Command engine along with a 42" deck (as does the 2166). Not a big seller compared to the other models.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I forgot about the 2176.I never seen one.Seems like it would be newer then the 2166.Higher number and a twin cylinder.Wonder why they were not a good seller.There are many who like the 2166 but not the single cylinder Kohler.They seem to be a hot item this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts