Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this while surfing for shows. This site in England looks like a valuable resourse for info, history, and possibly parts for Ferguson owners. Here is a link:

http://www.fofh.co.uk/index.htm

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks alot bj, just left that site and it is promising. Again thanks for posting here at the Happy Massey :furious:

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ernieg,
It looked like a possible source of parts, decals, etc. that might not be known by most folks on this side of the Atlantic. Plus the magazine looked interesting. I'm happy you found it interesting. The Massey Ferguson tractors are great machines, and I hope we can get some more folks interested in them. Check out some of the older Masseys I've put in the Ebay section. There are some good deals out there.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Again thanks for the info and I will check out the ebay site. Are they in the Massey section or general?

Bj I havcent heard anything on your move to the far east as of late. How is that coming along?:

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put a couple of interesting Masseys in the Ebay section on this site. Just go to the home page and scroll down untill you see the Ebay logo and click. I put them there yesterday, so they should still be near the top of the list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts