Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this used tractor and was seeing if y’all could help me. The bucket and tilt will only move about 1 inch either direction. I tried moving qds around and stayed the same. Also tried bleeding the system which didn’t help either. Anything else I can try?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Hello Salteedogg, welcome to the forum.

It's just the bucket tilt function with this problem? The loader arms go up/down as designed? What I have encountered in the past is a quick connect not seated properly and blocking fluid. Have also experienced the innards of the QC came loose and blocked fluid.

Try this.... Switch tilt function QD's with the loader arm function and see if the bucket tilt works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s all 4 functions not working. Boom up, boom down, tilt up, and tilt down. Anyway to test the relief or pump? I’m going to get a gauge to get readings on all 4 circuits.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok tried 3 point and the hydraulics are just as weak as on the joystick. hooked gauge up to bank valve and it will only see 500 psi max. spec calls for 2650. Also the hose connected to test gauge felt like it was gargling inside, which to me says pump cavitation. Pulled pump off, which was a nightmare!, and will tear it down to try and find the problem. Is it a common problem for these gear pumps to wear out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts