Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you tractor jockeys might like a power point show of what a military airplane jockey does for a living!
You will need power point avail from Microsoft (free)to see it !

Dean

Takes a while to load but you might like it if you like Aviation!

Blue Angels

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Dean it says Members Only Area and i need a user name and password:confused:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crap! I was afraid of that I have two options I can host it on my own server or I can e-mail it to you both , I will go with the latter for now unless more want it .. My e-mail name is (Custer) so don't put in the spam can!!
Dean

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Archdean
Crap! I was afraid of that I have two options I can host it on my own server or I can e-mail it to you both , I will go with the latter for now unless more want it .. My e-mail name is (Custer) so don't put in the spam can!!
Dean
Ok both of your e-mails are encrypted If you want to respond with a blank to [email protected] and I will forward it directly to you!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jodyand
Dean it says Members Only Area and i need a user name and password:confused:
OK Jody it has been mailed to you!
Dean

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thanks Dean that was cool that one picture they were banking for a turn looked like they were stacked on top of each other. I did have to download power point to see it but it was worth it.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
If it's the Navy Blue Angles, I've seen them in person. They put on a show over Lake Washington during the Hydro boat races at the end of Seafair (Summer fair in Seattle every August.)

Here's a great site with history and a beautiful slide show.

http://rickwong.com/The Blue Angles.html

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
It is Greg its a slide show of pictures some good pictures:D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you all liked the show, Whether you flew with the Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, Or Jumped with the Knights all of us took great pride in putting on a professional show from the Best of the Best for those that make it all possible, the taxpayers !!

Dean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts