Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that this week, we had the largest posting days in the history of the board.
We had over 400 posts on Sunday and over 350 on Monday and even over 325 yesterday. Simply amazing when you consider how long it has taken to reach the might mark of 300. This board is definately growing by leaps and bounds. When you truly consider HOW MANY posts that actually is --- it is amazing! Thanks to everyone for their continued efforts and support for this board. We are becoming the standard and as a community --- we have much to be thankful for.

Cheers
Andy

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
we could not do it with out you this site rocks :D :partydanc :blacksuit hula

the more people we get the more post there will be :D :D

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Thanks for providing a place that has a normal friendly atmosphere and good advice. The ease of use is also great, especially posting pictures.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:ditto: Right on, it wouldn't have got here without you and your hard work to make this a terrific site and easy to use!:worthy:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I'm with sixchows this is the friendliest site i have ever been to and the best looking one too.:thumbsup:
Jody

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Andy

This really is a great site but would not be one without
the time and effort You and Jody provide. :worthy:

Others can show their support for this forum by
becoming GOLD MEMBERS. While every member
can’t, most can. So click the Gold Member link at
the bottom of the page and show you support if you can. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Awesome

That's cool. AND I wasn't even posting those days!! I think with Spring and Summer coming, it's going to get real busy here.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
It's interesting that we are inside less but post more in this type of forum during the warm months. Too tired to do anything else once we get inside I suppose.

Mark:)

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Will be nice to see how it goes. I have been around the difrent tractor forurms out there for years, and they ALWAYS pick up in the summer,lawn work, months. This year will be the first summer for TF, and I think it will be a good year:D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:ditto: As more and more people find this place and need help buying and fixing there mowers we will see a increase in posting.
Jody

1 - 13 of 13 Posts