Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Looking good i really like the size of it:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Well it stopped raining I see. Now if the daylight hours would quit getting shorter.:rolleyes:

Looks good so far Topdj! :thumbsup:

Mark

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
How long untill the roof is on? It is getting to be the rainy season there isn't it? NY if I read right...?:truth:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Nice looking work DJ! I like the extra tall garage door openings. Will make a nice tractor & equipment building as well! :D ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
16yds

·
Registered
142 Posts
Good looken work Brian BUT ????????

:furious: :furious: :D
Brian looks like you have been really working hard, but I would rather see your help.;) ;) You know the other two ( 2 ) GOOD LOOKING helpers you told me about that help you on the BOAT and you get to work with on week end's .
What size is that set up Brian? You are gonna have to build one more for the Boat, or just send the boat this way , I'll keep it for you.
cruisin :tractorsm

·
Registered
142 Posts
CUT OUTS

Hi John. Brian is gonna drive his small tractor in and out of them. Then one day he is gonna get one of them BIG tractors and just park it inside then.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no big tractor :D BIGGER BOAT!,, there is no holes at the base that me taken a picture before I put up the rest of the wood sheathing, notice I dont beleive in chipboard 4 ply 9/16

·
Registered
142 Posts
HELP PICTURES ???????

Thanks Brian for the up date on the work / wood but I am in need of what I asked .
WHERE IS THE PICTURES OF YOUR TWO ( 2 ) HELPERS ?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
more

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
HARD AT WORK JUST BRIAN

Originally posted by Topdj
[
B]more [/B]
LOOKING GOOD THERE BRIAN. I THINK IT SHOULD BE A LOT BIGGER ON THE LEFT SIDE FOR THAT NEW BOAT YOU ARE GONNA PUT IN THERE AFTER YOU SEND ME THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW:D :D
Brian how big is it gonna be when you are done and what type of roof are you going to put on?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
WTF are you doing up at 6:30am ? :D
shingles with a coil nailer I have to say the Framing nailer has been a great help. I have done most of this all by myself
the concrete work and some help setting the trusses is the only help I have had

·
Registered
142 Posts
UP at 6:30

Originally posted by Topdj
WTF are you doing up at 6:30am ? :D
shingles with a coil nailer I have top say the Framing nailer has been a great help. I have done most of this all by myself
the concrete work and some help setting the trusses is the only help I h
ave had
I get up about 5am almost every morn, do what ever work I need on cb'z scanners etc . Then set and have coffee with the ( WANT TO BE BOSS) Ha Ha see I can say that she is not out here.That is great Brian that you can do all of that yourself saves alot of $$$$$$$.Yeah but there is still one thing you just wont answer!!!!!! :confused: :confused:
WHERE IS THE PICTURES OF YOUR TWO HELPERS? I have the pictures you sent when you went to the lake with the boat but for some reason you don't want us all to see just how hard you make them wook.HA HA
No , Jeannie ask me what their names were and I told her I don't think you gave me the names. Jeannie said " BRIANS "BOSS" sure is nice looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told here they both look like young girl's . Better hang on to them. How has your DJ stuff been going?

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Enough is enough!!!

ok as one of the moderators at this site..
i feel it is my duty to the members and to this very forum to address any problems that may arise...

this has been brought up in other threads and i was going to let it slide.. but as a moderator in good conscience.. i can no longer let this go...

Where are these 2 hotties that Sam keeps referring to topdj? you holding out on us??
:furious: :furious:

oh BTW: if they are your daughters or wife or even your mother... i mean no disrespect...

sj

:lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder if he likes there 4 other friends?

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
or Monica and Cecile?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts