Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot see any sub catagories under IH, so I will post here. I have been reading about belly mowers and have heard of 2....one being the Woods 42" I think. What are the other mowers that fit a lo-boy cub? My plans are next spring to mow some more of my property that is high grass. I don't need it as nice as my lawn, just to keep it manageable.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I never knew that! I'll look into these this winter and save up $$ for one.

Bigdog, I need to set up some sort of auto-thank you thingy (haha) since you always give such prompt answers to my questions. I hope other members of this forum have such luck with support.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Freebird, Andy changed the layout so that there is only forum per brand, but it is accessable from the front page.

On the mower, a sickle bar mower is also an option.

Bigdog is a fountain of information and seems always willing to share, Thank you BD.:clap: :clap:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Woods

Same here:ditto: Woods is what you see on all of them here.
Jody

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Bigdog. Still saving $$ here. Shipping is gonna be expensive. I hope I can find one here in Washington. I can drive that far and take the better half on a scenic trip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts