Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all ,just found and red post regarding fuel probe on belarus seems to be fixed will pop out and do same fix i hope but i was wondering how much and how fast the fuel should jet out of the top of the pump one port seems to be working but docent seem to be a great amount and the other nothing anyway wanted to say thanks got my fingers crossed back in a hour

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops forgot i pulled the pump head and swaped gaskets because when i ran for ten minutes it starts leaking through the funny thing on top turns out the whole pump was filled with diesel apparently thats not good i was wondering if anyone else had any exp with belarus pumps i.e. can i buy a gasket set I've looked but to no avail

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers I'm all over it ! i hoped i could fix it so I'm down to low pressure pump having asumed it was the injectors and then the pump didn't even realise two pumps in one, got to be honest i think iv enjoyed the journey. Lets hope a 20 dollar refurbish may work ill let you know thanks pogobill /RC Wells PS FIRST POST EVER THIS STUFF WORKS EH THANKYOU !

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
THATS a nice kit POGO.. the Bosch kit is 15.00 & doesn't come w/ a plunger spring..

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
JR> you can work the hand primer on the lift pump, while cranking the engine, to SEE IF "supply fuel" is your problem..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts