Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I own a Belarus 425 a and I have had some issues either the steering binding only when turning left ever sense I got the tractor turns to the right just fine with no issues i grease the front suspension and the suspension on that side lost most of the grease and help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum Trevor. Someone will likely have a better suggestion, but myself, I'd jack up the wheels off the ground, and disconnect the steering tie rod / linkage from the left side to see if I could determine what exactly was hanging up. It must surely be something bent I bet. How's the grease or oil in the steering box?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The steering is hydraulic so there’s fluid there I’ll get it up in the air and get the tire off take some pictures and get back with you thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the help I got it up in the air and found that the inner and outter tie rod ends were shot got those fixed and adjusted the toe she’s good as new thanks for all the help!!

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Well, good to hear and thank you for the heads up. Be sure to stop in and give us a photo or two of your Belarus!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts