Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Belarus 2011 tractor was recently willed to me by my late Grandfather. I have used this tractor minimally in the past (5 or more years ago), with his guidance. Unfortunately, the tractor has sat in the barn the last couple of years. I was able to empty the fuel, put new fuel in, charge the battery, and get it running, but the hydraulic will not lift. The hydraulics have no pressure, and it looks as if the top of the engine is casually squirting out some type of liquid periodically (I'll try to attach a picture of this tomorrow). He had problems with it leaking hydraulic oil in the back attachment area for a while, and we always sort of worked through the issues of the pressure not being stable by continually tapping the hydraulic up to lift the attachment so it would not drag on the ground. While I have some time on my hands, I would like to try to get into working order again. Is there anywhere I can find a downloadable copy of the tractor’s manual (I had no luck finding it on the Internet)? I emailed [email protected] but no reply yet. Any tips anyone might have on how to clean and service the hydraulics to get them working stably? What type of oil goes in the hydraulic reservoir, etc.? Any idea what mystery liquid might be "squirting" from the top of the engine? Like I stated, it's been a little bit since I've operated this tractor, so my memory is failing me about some of the small operating details as well.

This thing is a beast, and I think it still has a good bit of life left, it just needs a little love. Any assistance anyone might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

20190406_194014.jpg

20190406_194142.jpg
20190406_194239.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts