Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see the brawl from the Pistons - Pacers game? They'll be replaying and analyzing it all morning on the networks if you are interested

I've never seen anything like it. Lot's of blame to go all around I think. :eek:

·
Registered
674 Posts
I just saw it tonight several times on replay Mo. It Looks like a couple of fans got the hurt put on them. Those fans will be putting some money in their pocket from what i saw and just another reason why i don't go to pro sports games anymore.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
The guy with the baseball cap is the one who throw the drink cup and the player attacked some poor sap that didn't do anything:lmao: Then the one with the cap started attacking the player.:twoonone:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
A coarsening of America is unfolding before your very eyes!!

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by Archdean
A coarsening of America is unfolding before your very eyes!! [/QUOTE

I agree. I've worked in a job dealing with the public for the better part of 20 years and every year it seems to get harder for me to deal with the stress of it. No doubt part of it is just me getting older but more people seem to wake up mad then spend the rest of the day looking for someone to vent their anger on. If I or anyone else in retail started going after the loud mouth customers like that, we'd be fired immediately and probably be setting in jail for assault.

Mark

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by memmurphy
Originally posted by Archdean
A coarsening of America is unfolding before your very eyes!! [/QUOTE

I agree. I've worked in a job dealing with the public for the better part of 20 years and every year it seems to get harder for me to deal with the stress of it. No doubt part of it is just me getting older but more people seem to wake up mad then spend the rest of the day looking for someone to vent their anger on. If I or anyone else in retail started going after the loud mouth customers like that, we'd be fired immediately and probably be setting in jail for assault.

Mark
A very perceptive observation!!

I decided a long time ago that as long as I was able I would do my part to reflect back to course ill mannered people an image that they alone can recognize, and the amazing thing about it is they don't like it one damn bit, but as any forum will show they come back again and again with the same in your face repertoire only to retreat and try again!!

As a research vehicle for a thesis you just can't beat the net! I am pleased to say most thoughtful people respond with understanding and depth!!
Which gives rise to the saying, we all hope for the best but begrudgingly tolerate the least!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Artest has been suspended for the rest of the year. He's a flake and has a history of bad behavior.

However, I hope through video tape they identify every fan that threw something or came onto the court. Then they can revoke their season tickets or ban them permanently from the arena.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
Artest has been suspended for the rest of the year. He's a flake and has a history of bad behavior.

However, I hope through video tape they identify every fan that threw something or came onto the court. Then they can revoke their season tickets or ban them permanently from the arena.
Good riddance! Too bad they didn't get a about a 5 million dollar fine in there too. I am sure he will be paying at least that much out in the law suits he will get slapped with.

NBA Suspends Artest for Rest of Season

·
Registered
494 Posts
This behavior is what our society has condoned so thats what it gets. You reap what you sow.

Artest et al will most likely get lawyers, Alan Douchebag and Johnny Cockring to get him off saying it was his 'inner city" upbringing and not his fault.

Nail em all to the wall, fans and players included and send a message.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts