Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I have posted before....i love these bar tires:D So who runs these on the front for winter?? pros/cons? +/- ?? ins/outs?? better/worse??? let me hear about them :truth:

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
I personaly don't use them on the front But there is a Guy over on the garden web named spanman That uses them on the front of his GX355 and Had no particular problems with them You can see his setup at www.weekendfreedommachines.org

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Hey Sergeant! Long time no see. Great to have you back posting! :thumbsup: I thought perhaps you might have been recalled or under the weather.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Originally posted by John Deere Dave
Like I have posted before....i love these bar tires:D So who runs these on the front for winter?? pros/cons? +/- ?? ins/outs?? better/worse??? let me hear about them :truth:
I think i will put them on the front of my CC GT 2554 if i can find the rite size ! ! ! ! !

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hey LB Hear me on this one OK!!!

I Took the high road a few days ago to defend you and you damn well know it !!

You have just resurected another thread that is almost two years old!!

Grab a clue , most of those fine folks are no longer with us !! Get it!

Post a new one and we will come (whats left of us) to help in any way we can!!

Look at THE DATE of the last response If it's over 6 to 9 months old start a new one!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are several reasons for this and as I recall most of them have been explained in painstaking detail to you I'm also aware that you continually crosspost on MTF!! (no problem with that, we are happy to have the healthy crosstalk!!

I speak not for TF nor MTF just me!! I will not add to any thread that is over and past the new begining of TF and I already have been ****canned twice here so my pataience is running damn thin with those that can't follow a simple request!!!

Dean

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by Bruceman
Dang, Dean.
Please elaborate on your meaning of Dang, Dean.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
I think he meant you came down on LB a little hard - you definitely have some good points - I just dont the feeling LB59 did it or is doing it with bad intent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts