Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to put a custom avatar under my name to no avail.(Shrunk the picture and checked the appropiate box but it doesn't work) What am I doing wrong? HELP!!!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
150x150

HERB you have to have the size no bigger then 150x150 if its bigger it will tell you its to big.
Jody

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
HERBSGT, You probably need a image resizer, which is free from from Microsoft in the Power Toys for windows. A post earlier in the day was running in the Off Topic area on how to fit a image in the avatars. Just go to www.msn.com and use the search function on the site and ask for "power toys for windows".:dog:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:clap: Wow! It worked. It sure is great to have so many experts around. Thanks again. Herb

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Herb your avatar looks good, thanks to Michael i was able to find out about "power toys for windows" and down load the image resizer yesterday. I also have a lot of pictures that i would have to cut alot of it off without the image resizer.
Jody

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
You all are welcome, I found out from Durwood on how to do it. I always give credit where credit is due Thanks Durwood, Made me out to be a hero, All I did is pass the info on.:pedro:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts