Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to ernie and he asked that i pass this along to you guys..

From Ernie "Randy has been out of bed 4 times for a short walk. His memory is starting to come back.... His room is CCU room 246 Bed1. Phone #231 487 4481"

It sounds like he's doing well, or as well as to be expected...

I just called him, he said they are putting a defibulator in him tomorrow and sending him home Saturday.

He said he is looking forward to telling us all about his experiences..

So thats some great news on Randy...
Lets keep him in our prayers & thoughts...

JP

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
I just called and he seems to be in really good spirits. Randy shares a great understanding of a new perspective that a near tragedy such as this event can bring forth. I was so glad to be able to hear his voice and tell him how much everyone here was pulling for him, thinking of him and keeping him in our prayers.

I really look forward to having him back on Saturday and he did mention that he really misses the forum. Apparently it is really that addictive! :D

Great news and thanks for sharing the info!

BTW, SJ or Ernie --- if you have his home address info, please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats good news I'm sure he cant wait to get home and everything gets back to normal.
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Great to hear Argee is making good progress and on the way home. So I can start FPing again when Argee gets home right??? ;) :D Haven't made a single FP, come to think of it since Argee had his life changing event. I guess I didn't want to take unfair advantage. :D :furious: :lmao:

Seriously, great news to hear Argee is doing so well and on the mend. Take care of yourself and get well soon!

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Argee promised me a pig with my own name on it. I might share a little with cool ole' Jody.... and we will send him up some yummy satsumas! Healthy and good for your heart! :D

:homereat:

·
674 Posts
I have just read all the posts about Argee's Heart attack/ bypass and my prayers are with him and his family. These things are so sudden and terible. He is a lucky man though to be pulling through. I pray a speedy and full recovery for Argee.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You mean i get my ham:eat:hula
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:partydanc That's great news!! I'm thrilled to hear that Randy is on the mend!! I look forward to having him back online with us. I'll continue to remember him in prayer,, keep up the good fight Randy!!

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Thats AWSOME news.

He's has a lot of catching up to do, he had better get home soon, so he can start reading up:D :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
:pencil sm Great news about Randy`s progress and thanks for the update. I am marking :pencil sm this down as a great human success story.

I am looking forward to seeing the name "Argee" on future postings.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts