Tractor Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did you have them check the computer program for the hst pedals? The Territory Manager came out and tweeked the calibration on the pedals and it is better. Not fìxed but safely drivable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had three kioti tractors and have great service. My dealer is west end sales in vale NC they have seen great. Have owned Kubota new Holland in the past. Just as good and strong as the new Holland's and stronger and just as reliable as Kubota. I am waiting on a new ck4010se cab when they get it in. Only problem I had was a radiator went out on my ck3510. They fixed it in about 4 days with no problems.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I purchased an NX5510HST cab in August. Like the tractor for the most part and have 90 hours on so far. My issue is the dishonesty of Kioti and my dealer for selling me a unit (NX series), that has known hst issues. They knew and neglected to notify me so I could make an informed decision. Now they refuse to discuss the issue with me. No fix for the issues, could be weeks, months even years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
just purchased the new kioti cs2220 with front bucket and backhoe attachment. i believe its 22hp. its my first ever tractor and still gettin use to it. so far, i love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
3510se hst with 150 hours. Great machine. One issue - the notorious hydraulic manifold fitting leak, dealer replaced o ring and leaked again, got the upgraded fitting and now fixed. Otherwise strong solid machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tractor Forum

·
Registered
11 Posts
My 2018 CK4010SE has 585hrs use now, and has been a terrific tractor. I have worked it hard. Absolutely no problems so far and has been extremely reliable. Even the Tier4 emission controls have worked very well. I do all my own scheduled maintenance. I would certainly purchase Kioti again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purcahed a CK2610HST one year ago and now doing the 50 hour maintenance. It has been flawless!
I'm on a 20% slope and it clears snow from my 400' rock driveway in Northern NH, using a seven foot, 6-way articulating rear blade. In summer it's a jack of all trades, leveling areas on my mountainside property, moving logs and general bucket work.
The OFA Euro style studded chains make it cling like a cat, not only in snow but also through my wet clay soils year round.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We purchased a Kioti RX6010 about 5 years ago. The tractor was purchased new. It has been used mainly for bush hogging. At this time it will lock up and not go forward. It will go backwards. The radiator is too small for the tractor and it will run hot. Right after we purchased the tractor the dealer quit handling them. Now we are stuck with a $40,000 dollar tractor we cannot use and cannot get serviced. I think the North Koreans built the darn things.
This person is a troll on this thread. She made just one post to bad mouth Kioti, and then disappeared forever, never making another post.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bonjour j'ai un kioti nx 4510 hst avec cabine j'ai un probleme de chauffage quand je met le selecteur pour chauffer avant et arriere en meme temps il y a une difference de la sortie de chaleur en avant chaud et sur les coté froid il m'ont dit que c'était normal pour les modele 2018 pourtant je suis a mon troisieme nx 4510 et les autre ok

·
Super Moderator
9,751 Posts
Bonjour j'ai un kioti nx 4510 hst avec cabine j'ai un probleme de chauffage quand je met le selecteur pour chauffer avant et arriere en meme temps il y a une difference de la sortie de chaleur en avant chaud et sur les coté froid il m'ont dit que c'était normal pour les modele 2018 pourtant je suis a mon troisieme nx 4510 et les autre ok
=
Hello I have a kioti nx 4510 hst with cabin I have a heating problem when I put the selector to heat front and rear at the same time there is a difference in the heat output in front hot and on the cold side there told me that it was normal for the 2018 model however I am on my third nx 4510 and the others ok

·
Registered
1 Posts
just bought new kioti ck 4010 and when i take off i have to almost release the clutch all the way off. took it back to the dealer and they said all the kioti's manual shift do this but i have driven manual shift machines my whole life and the clutch should start making the tractor move about halfway coming off of it. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
just bought new kioti ck 4010 and when i take off i have to almost release the clutch all the way off. took it back to the dealer and they said all the kioti's manual shift do this but i have driven manual shift machines my whole life and the clutch should start making the tractor move about halfway coming off of it. Has anyone else had this problem?
Hi bmax, welcome to the forum.
Does your tractor have "live" PTO with a 2 stage clutch? The bottom half of the clutch pedal movement is for the PTO clutch. You may be able to adjust the clutch pedal lower, just take care that the PTO clutch is not slipping during operation

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, the CK4010 is a live PTO 2-stage clutch, meaning the first stage, from (0 - midway point) the clutch pedal affects only the disengagement of the PTO, and the second stage (midway point to full) the clutch pedal affects the manual transmission. So what your experiencing is normal. I would recommend reading your operators manual throughly.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts