Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fiasco......those animals can't do anything without using a firearm in the process..........I bet that Egyptian helicopter pilot goes back and files for combat pay with all those bullets flying in and around his copter...........wouldn't it be a perfect time to drop a small tactical nuke or a MOAB! It looks like feeding time in a hog parlor!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by Chipmaker
wouldn't it be a perfect time to drop a small tactical nuke or a MOAB!
exactly what i was thinking...

amazing they are shooting bullets in the air amongst thousands of people in a crowd.. without the thought that they may come back down..

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Arafats circus er ah I mean funeral

Originally posted by simple_john
exactly what i was thinking...

amazing they are shooting bullets in the air amongst thousands of people in a crowd.. without the thought that they may come back down..
Thy use blanks for those special occasions, didn't you know that!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I bet you could not find the first round of blank ammo in all those mid east countries...............they all probably made sure their weapons were pointed in the direction of Isreali territory, and crossed their fingers and prayed to allah!

·
Registered
494 Posts
"amazing they are shooting bullets in the air amongst thousands of people in a crowd.. without the thought that they may come back down.."

They just plain don't care if they hurt/kill. Life means nothing to them. Even their own people.

"I'm surprised Jimmy Carter wasn't there as pallbearer"

I think Michael Moore would be a better pallbearer as he and Arafat have(had) more in common.
1- They both hate Jews.
2- They both are greedy liars.
3- Both are BIG FAT UGLY PIGS.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Harry, Harry, Harry,

"Both are BIG FAT UGLY PIGS."

I used to feel sad and remorseful when it came time to slaughter the Hogs on my family farm as a kid!

For the two you mention I would feel no emotion what-so-ever in placing an air strike on two of the most despicable PIGS this century has seen !!

One down and one yet to either see the error of his misguided ways or someday face a fate befitting a Traitor !!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yeah, I guess it was really rude of me to call Michael Moore and Arafat Big Fat Ugly Pigs, really is a insult to the Pigs.

Both are Big Fat Ugly Slugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is that better?

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now your offending the slugs! Ecen slugs deserve better than being compared to those two.They are in the range of an amebia (sp?).......:smoking:

It was stated on TV that numerous animals had been injured by the circus as well as by falling bullets..........What was really wild was when they started to ram the crowd with the vehicle to make them get out of the way........hell even a sheep or cow has enough common sense to move.........

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
I dont understand why we cant find the little ****s. They seem to flock together at funerals. Perfect time to drop a "MOAB" dont ya think??

Ducati

I must admit I get the same feeling when the little parasites flock in masses at Mecca....just think one shot, one kill and it's all over....you dont even have to look for them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts