Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here planning on attending the AQAH Quarter Horse Congress this year? We are going over this weekend. About a 4 hour drive from my house to the fair grounds in Columbus, OH. If they would have had it last year, this would be our 8th year in a row of going.

We are not showing just looking and shopping......

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update on this for anyone that cares......Went over the weekend and was not impressed with it this year........Not sure what the exact reason or reasons are but less then half of the vendors that are usually there.. The vendors that were there had very limited supplies I am sure do to the COVID situation that has affected just about everything.....

The really sad part was there is usually 500 plus new 3/4 ton and above pickup trucks and probably 10 to 15 dealers.....About 5 or so dealers and maybe 50 new 3/4 ton and about new trucks. A few good used trucks but prices were way higher then usual. Horse trailer inventory there was about 20 to 30% of usual and much higher prices...I talked to one of the Featherlite dealers and he told me that as of January first Featherlite raised their prices 17% across the board and they were up about 35% from the 2019 prices.. Not a good time to be trying to buy a new or newer truck or horse trailer......I am glad that I am not in the market for either right now.....

·
Super Moderator
10,013 Posts
Not a good time to buy any vehicle. dealer inventories are low and they are looking for used car inventory. Paying nothing for your old car, and selling them for what they were worth when new!
It seems to be the same all over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts