Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watch the sopranos? I like the show.. the 1st 2 seasons were great.. the last 2 were ok....

last nights episode was ok.. but they were off the air for 15 months so they had a lot of catching up to do..

Curb your enthusiasm (on after the sopranos) is still about the funniest show to see...

You like the sopranos?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like em both.
Curb your enthausim this season as lacking from prior years.
The sopranos i hope do a bit better.
Curb only has 2 episodes left.I have afeeling it may cancel in a year or so.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I LOVE the soprannos! I'm a mob show fan though. I've only been able to catch the first 3 seasons yet because I've only got peasant-vision. Got a buddy gonna tape it off his satelite for me though.:party:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I hear Vegas is running odds on whole will be the next to get whacked. Odds were running strong in favor of Johnny "Sack" (the New York underboss who the disgruntled Pauly Walnuts was schmoozing), Pauly himself, and Christopher's girlfriend, Adriane.

Whoever thinks up those names is a genius!

·
Registered
518 Posts
sopranos is cool show i watch it my favorite episode is "THE PINE BARRENS" where chris an pauly are sent 2 wack the russian guy n he aint dead wen thy take him 2 woods in snow 2 get rid of n thy get lost in the woods lollol it was funny one lol saw new show of frst episode last night an i agree it was off from all the others :rockin: :elephant: :rockin:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I actually thought last night's show was pretty good compared to last year. Last year got off pretty slow with all that Carmella crap. This season seems to be setting up for some real action, Christopher and Paulie, that apolagetic phone call means nothing. The return of Tony's cousin and Feech wanting back in. If it's really the last season there is a lot of ground to cover fast.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You're right about that John. American Chopper is totally the best (and funniest) reality series on TV. Paul Sr. could hold his own against Tony Soprano any day. And the AOL commercials featuring them are very funny, but I'm afraid they are wasted on people who have never seen the show.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sopranos episode 2 really stunk last night

Man, the sopranos really blew last night.. you'd think after 15 months off they could come up with something more than a massage giving mob guy...

Curb was pretty lame too... Curb was a dissapointment this season last season was much better/funnier..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts