Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Winter Wonderland

I like this time of year best, because my area of the Northwoods is ablaze with color. The sky seem bluer now too, and the crisp air is easier to breathe.

Winter is in second place, because the snow is so beautiful, the world slows down a little, and I get to spend more family time. I like to ski too, so that helps. Call me crazy, but I actually LIKE snowblowing..... The cool weather makes my Wife & the cat more cuddly too, so it's hard to call that a bad thing.....

I absolutely hate Spring, because of all the Mud, and strange smells after months of snow.

Summer is too Hot & full of bugs. My ideal summer day would be about 65-70F, but there are way too many 80's and 90's

I like it RIGHT NOW and, as they left on Labor Day, I don't even have to share this glorious weather with the tourists!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Snow = $$$$

You guys act like SNOW is a bad thing......

Around here, a snowy winter is necessary for survival, as it brings the tourists back north to Ski, Skate, and Snowmobile, and allows the resort owners to keep their families fed all winter.

Additionally, it just looks so beautiful to have your car buried under a 4' snowfall!!!!

You wimpy southern people don't know what your missing.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.