Tractor Forum banner

Anybody bought the new Snapper Yard and Garden tractors

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  farmallmaniac 
#1 ·
Made by Simplicity would like to know how they like them being they are a Simplicity with Snapper colors. Heres a link to there site.
Jody

Snapper Yard and Garden Tractors

#2 ·
Originally posted by jodyand
Made by Simplicity would like to know how they like them being they are a Simplicity with Snapper colors. Heres a link to there site.
Jody

Snapper Yard and Garden Tractors
WOW, Simp is realy trying to get some product moven huh? They have there own brand, MF's, and now snapper. Hope it helps them build a custermer bace. A real nice tractor, but a lot of people out there don;t know about them.

#4 ·
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
Jody,
Haven't bought one, seen one, or know anybody who has. But d*mn that's a fine looking machine! I really like the wheels, and the full length rollers on the deck are an interesting. Let us know when you take delivery. radarsmile
MowHoward I'm not buying one i just bought a new Cub Cadet last year. I might have waited if i knew that Snapper was going to be bought out by Simplicityhula I just wanted to know if there where anybody who had bought one and how they like it.
Jody

#5 · (Edited)
Originally posted by jodyand
MowHoward I'm not buying one i just bought a new Cub Cadet last year. I might have waited if i knew that Snapper was going to be bought out by Simplicityhula I just wanted to know if there where anybody who had bought one and how they like it.
Jody
I knew that! Was just joking about the delivery part. Be nice to have have a shed or garage full of mowers, just like the car collectors! And you could actually use them. No trailer queens for me.:smiles:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.