Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made by Simplicity would like to know how they like them being they are a Simplicity with Snapper colors. Heres a link to there site.
Jody


Snapper Yard and Garden Tractors
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
Made by Simplicity would like to know how they like them being they are a Simplicity with Snapper colors. Heres a link to there site.
Jody


Snapper Yard and Garden Tractors
WOW, Simp is realy trying to get some product moven huh? They have there own brand, MF's, and now snapper. Hope it helps them build a custermer bace. A real nice tractor, but a lot of people out there don;t know about them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,711 Posts
Jody,
Haven't bought one, seen one, or know anybody who has. But d*mn that's a fine looking machine! I really like the wheels, and the full length rollers on the deck are an interesting. Let us know when you take delivery. radarsmile
 

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by MowHoward2210
Jody,
Haven't bought one, seen one, or know anybody who has. But d*mn that's a fine looking machine! I really like the wheels, and the full length rollers on the deck are an interesting. Let us know when you take delivery. radarsmile
MowHoward I'm not buying one i just bought a new Cub Cadet last year. I might have waited if i knew that Snapper was going to be bought out by Simplicityhula I just wanted to know if there where anybody who had bought one and how they like it.
Jody
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,711 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
MowHoward I'm not buying one i just bought a new Cub Cadet last year. I might have waited if i knew that Snapper was going to be bought out by Simplicityhula I just wanted to know if there where anybody who had bought one and how they like it.
Jody
I knew that! Was just joking about the delivery part. Be nice to have have a shed or garage full of mowers, just like the car collectors! And you could actually use them. No trailer queens for me.:smiles:
 

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am bringing this back up has anyone bought the new Snapper made by Simplicity:question:
Jody
 

·
EX Super Mod
Joined
·
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
Have a link to it jody?
Ryan
Yes at the top of the page:smoking:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top