Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, it may be the heat or humidity but lots of people tell me that broccoli does not do very well down here in the deep south. Any ideas or suggestions for growing broccoli and having a nice successful crop?

Thanks!

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the advice. I am going to have to come visit sometime my little wizard friend in Ponchatoula. :lmao:

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Side dressed and worked with my little crop garden today. The cabbage, lettuce and broccoli are all doing really well. I am hoping that they will continue to grow in such fine fashion! YUMMY YUMMY! How about Cajun Cabbage & Brisket with side of broccoli and lettuce salad? Or Cream of Broccoli soup with a oriental wrap made from cabbage roll and lettuce?

HAHA :D

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, just point me in the right direction and I will come over at night and cut down your whole crop. :D --- Just kidding. :ride:
I like mustard greens but I have to say most of the rest of my family doesn't --- you have cabbage already? I guess I am just late. I hope this rain today will help. :)

Thanks.
Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where do you live out there Merlin? Live off Happywoods or somewhere down off 22? Just curious.

Keep the farming up! I could learn some things from you I am sure!

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.