Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the web being so important to everyday life now, many small towns have there own web sites. Here is my town's........................

Niverville

Anyone elses town have one? Comeon post away, fill us in on your town's history.:)

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Partsman. Love the train station!!!

Old railroads are one of my BIG hobbys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
No web page here

We don't have a home town web page. To small to have anything that fancy.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
I guess our town does not have one either... You'd think with all the taxes they are charging me.. they could get one...

But then again, our street sign was knocked over and finally after 3 seasons, i bought one and put it up...

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Oh boy I live out in the country, Lets see school district is the town 8 miles due south, mailing address is for the town 6 miles southeast, fire department is a mile and half away to the North, and telephone is the town 2 miles north, voting district is the one 4 miles west. Nope I guess I do not have a home town web site, now back in Iowa where I grew up that different but not out here in western Washington.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
I guess our town does not have one either... You'd think with all the taxes they are charging me.. they could get one...

But then again, our street sign was knocked over and finally after 3 seasons, i bought one and put it up...
Might not be the official site for your town, here is a link showing all of the info on your town etc:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Monroeville-Indiana.html

Andy

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
That works great... now i have to move to monroeville Indianna and ill be all set.

i looked up my town and it did give census info...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts