Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I would tell you I'm originally from the better side of the state, and a Royals fan, but then you would rub it in about the Royals typical shi**ty season and then bring up the "the call" from '85, so I'm not going to say anything. :mad:

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Long time Cardinal fan here. Grew up in St. Louis County but I have been gone for about 25 years and don't get to games very often. Rarely pull KMOX where I live and work nights so I couldn't listen to many games anyway. I remember going to games at old Sportsman's Park. Last game I went to at Busch a couple years ago we got to use a luxury suite with the catering and the whole bit. I could get used to that!
No sweep but we'll get 'em next game. Yeah, '85 we wuz robbed!!! Hutch

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I'm hoping we get Atlanta so we can help them to their annual flop. Didn't think Suppan was going to last long last night but he turned it into a gem. Hutch

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Hutch001b
I'm hoping we get Atlanta so we can help them to their annual flop. Didn't think Suppan was going to last long last night but he turned it into a gem. Hutch
Yeah, I was a little worried about him. He did a great job towards the end. I think ATL is going to flop tonight.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I don't think the Cards will have any trouble with either team. You gotta feel for Atlanta, though. A solid organization that always comes up a little short.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Remember that the AL has home field in the W.S.!!! Could be very important as the Sox are awesome with the home crowd behind them!!

Lets get throught the Yanks first though!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Boy, Sox vs Cards..................That's a dream Series to me. My two favourite teams and my Cards are guaranteed to win!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Being of sound mind and I find myself giving praise to the Card's... They are looking good... I say this knowing that I am an AL fan say Go YANKEE'S :D

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Hope I actually get to watch a game or two this weekend. We're leaving for MO. as soon as my wife gets home from work today. Got lots to do with the in-laws over the weekend but maybe I can get in front of the tube Saturday afternoon. Don't know what time the Sunday game is but I'll be on the road back to KY. all afternoon. I work nights so I had to miss the first two games. Hutch

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Boy, us Cards fans sure got quiet on here after the butt whippin' we got. Wish I hadn't been able to watch the last three games. Hope we can get home and win the next two. Everybody was saying "anybody but the Cubs " for the wild card but I was saying "anybody but Houston". They've had our number all year.
Hutch

1 - 20 of 42 Posts