Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just had this in the news that another Dozer went on the Rampage and ran over cars and push car though buildings. Here is a picture of it as it just starts to push this car though the building you can see the guy on the right running away.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
:smoking:

Thats the operator running away, Aint nobody in the dozer seat.

I actually started a Dozer when I was about 6/8 years old and ran like hell when it started moving. Some man got on it and stopped it about 10 feet away from heading into a new home that was being built. Now that I think back on it I think it must have been running on the Pony-Motor.:crazysun:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Now lets put away the toys, and get ready for a real dozer rampage on it with me riding it for what its worth.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Michael That beats my dozer:lmao:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Yep, I had a lot of fun last weekend. Took til Wednesday for back to stop hurting from all the jolting that 6' 6" inch frame to recover. But I knew my dozer rampage was BETTER!!!!:smiles: NANA :furious:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Ah ah ah Dozers are COOL!!!!!

Think thats one thing we would ALL like to have. :) :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
They just had this in the news that another Dozer went on the Rampage and ran over cars and push car though buildings. Here is a picture of it as it just starts to push this car though the building you can see the guy on the right running away.
Just curious Jody...are all these toys you been diggin' up yours:question: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Yeah I know that dozers do not beat up like track loaders but still being 6'6" tall and on one for over 4 hours you sure feel beat up after all that time. But yes they are sure cool when you feel liek tearing up stuff.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Another Dozer on the Rampage

Originally posted by Argee
Just curious Jody...are all these toys you been diggin' up yours:question: :lmao:
They sure are they are part of my train layout.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts