Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all and thank you to Andy for this fine site!
I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dave and I'm from New Brunswick Canada.
I've been married to a great lady for 13 years and we have 4 great kids. Kristen 10, Courtney 7 and identical twin boys Colby and Bailey 3.
I work with my father on our farm raising purebred Angus beef cattle and we also have a tractor salvage yard where deal in used parts for tractors of all makes.
The first tractor on our farm was a '47 W4 that my grand father bought new and we've used nothing but IH since. Our current work team consists of a 444 that we made from 2, an '83 384 bought new which has about 12000 hours on, a '90 495, and a '99 C60.
We collect letter series IH tractors and our collection consist of a pair on consecutive number '40 A's, a '40 B, a '44 A with cultivaters, a '47 BN from Louisville, a '50 W4 and a '52 H.
I look forward to getting to know all of you!:)

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome parts man to the TractorForum sounds like you have a nice collection of old IHs need to post some pictures of them. Look forward to your post.:D
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jody. We are quite proud of our tractors and I would love to post some pics, but I don't have the hardware just yet. Hopefully soon.:)
Just the H, the '44A and the B are restored yet but we are currently working on the W4 and the BN. I intend to wait on the consecutive A's until my boys are able to do most of the work on them. ( twin A's for twin boys;) )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts