Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Due to your avator, was almost afraid to open the pictures. But I was pleasantly surprised. Cute grand kids Durwood.

Mark

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I bet old grandpa has them spoiled:lmao:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What....me spoil the Granddaughters?
Only every chance i get...which isn't often enough! Life is good! :blacksuit

·
Registered
136 Posts
Keep them spoiled.....:alien:
I lost my twins when they were 7,,, the mom took them away to another state , i have not seen them in 10 years. that kills me every day.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
P71 i hate to hear that its just not right. Hope you'll be able to see them soon.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's no easy answer for that one.... I can't imagine how hard that would be...That would be very painful. I'm sorry for your loss there. Kids are the most precious thing on this earth. I sure hope that i can stay close to mine.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I just had my grandson and grand daughter here 3 weeks ago and I miss them terible, but the sons job is in Alaska and I'm in the NW corner of Washington state so we do not get to spoil them that much. I just got to scan the pictures we have (wife wanted the pictures on the 35 mm and not the digital go figure)

I did get into trouble (Heh Heh) Grandson and I went to A & W and had a couple root beers and a weiner with him a hour before dinner. My wife crewed my behind and whats the first thing out my grandsons mouth, Nanine Whens dinner I'm hungry. The boy is 6 and eats more then I do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts