Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to paint couple of my allis tractors correct color is persian orange thats lil darker orange thinkin bout paintin them new lil brighter orange i like the lil brighter is better catches eye better lol wat do ou think am i a phoney if i do not paint tractor back in color its supposed tobe lets here wat you think :tractorsm :peace: :spinsmile

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Originally posted by bigallis
going to paint couple of my allis tractors correct color is persian orange thats lil darker orange thinkin bout paintin them new lil brighter orange i like the lil brighter is better catches eye better lol wat do ou think am i a phoney if i do not paint tractor back in color its supposed tobe lets here wat you think :tractorsm :peace: :spinsmile
Phoney !!! Never, if you like the color go for it. It aint like you are gonna put them in a museum. You are the guy that's got to look at them. Besides the girls find brite orange almost as sexy as money green.

·
Registered
977 Posts
b a i use the newer corporate orange as opposed to the persian orange not really a matter of preference just that around here the new orange is about 1/2 the price no one has ever mentioned it's the wrong color

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guys around here get on ya if tractor isnt right they shun ya like a amish rock star lollol:tractorsm :rockin: :bouncy: :whine:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts