Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I seen a picture in a Allis book it was a protype best I remember.Looked like a D-19 or D-17 with a cell bottle looking thing built into the hood sort of looked like a LP tractor.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was a D model thy used its in the smithsonian an thy take it 2 allis gatherings i missed it cple years go at allis gatherin tht was not far from here in Md heres a pik i found

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Big Allis
srry ddnt go threw dnt no how use tht feautyre yet:stupid:
If you go over to the Pictures board, Jody has a post there that explains how to attach one with your post.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Big Allis

Go to the main page and go to the bottom in tractor pictures i have FAQ that explain the 3 ways to post. Now if you attach a file DO NOT CLICK ON PREVIEW REPLY cause if you do you will lose your picture just click on submit reply. Now if you use a link or a live picture then you can preview your reply.
Jody

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You did it

Man what a motor looks huge.
Jody

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it s big its 3 fuel canisters hooked to 1,008 individual fuel cells hooked to a n powering a 30 hp electric motor pik in allis book shows it pulling a 2 bottom trailer plow :peace:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
What was the year that was manufactured? I think that technology still needs a lot of tweaking before it will be applicable in agriculture.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Argee ALLIS developed this protype tractor in 1959 thy also built a ful cell powered forklift in 1963 a golf cart in 1962 and a submarine in 1964 thy also built small fuel cells for use in satellites in 1963 :peace:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts