1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

Allis Chamler Trip Plows

Discussion in 'Allis Chalmers' started by kybug, Apr 18, 2004.

1. kybug

kybug New Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Hello to all again. It has been a while since I posted. I came on here several months ago seeking help in identifying an old set of steel wheel trip plows. I even put up some pictures of them in their rusty condition. Now I would like to post some of them restored. I would like to know if anyone out here knows about how much they are worth. I would like to sell them. And yes they do work. It is not just a paint job. I broke my garden with them and they do a wonderful job! So here are some pics and thanks to everyone in here who helped me a few months ago.

Sincerely
    Damon Cates

Attached Files:

2. kybug

kybug New Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Allis Chamler Trip Plow

Another Pic.

Attached Files:

3. kybug

kybug New Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Allis Chamler Trip Plow

Last Pic

Attached Files:

4. jodyand

jodyand EX Super Mod

Sep 16, 2003
    I don't know the price but you did a great job on it. I remember when you posted it the first time BIG change.
    Jody

5. Argee

Argee Tractor Lover

Sep 17, 2003
    Michigan
    Damon...Nice looking old plow!! I deleted the duplicate thread for you.:thumbsup:

Good to hear from you!

6. kybug

kybug New Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Thanks guys for the kind words. I wasn't sure how to post three pictures. I just replied to each post myself and then sent the other pictures. If that was the wrong way to do that please get back with me and tell me how to post mutlitple pictures.

Thanks
    Damon

7. jodyand

jodyand EX Super Mod

Sep 16, 2003
    You did fine thats the only way to do it unless you post a link with all the pictures are or post them live. So you did fine.
    Jody

8. Big Allis

Big Allis Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2004
  9. bear

bear Tractorforum Member

Oct 20, 2003
    you did a great job kybug.

10. farmallmaniac

farmallmaniac New Member

Feb 15, 2004