Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all again. It has been a while since I posted. I came on here several months ago seeking help in identifying an old set of steel wheel trip plows. I even put up some pictures of them in their rusty condition. Now I would like to post some of them restored. I would like to know if anyone out here knows about how much they are worth. I would like to sell them. And yes they do work. It is not just a paint job. I broke my garden with them and they do a wonderful job! So here are some pics and thanks to everyone in here who helped me a few months ago.

Sincerely
Damon Cates

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I don't know the price but you did a great job on it. I remember when you posted it the first time BIG change.
Jody

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the kind words. I wasn't sure how to post three pictures. I just replied to each post myself and then sent the other pictures. If that was the wrong way to do that please get back with me and tell me how to post mutlitple pictures.

Thanks
Damon

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You did fine thats the only way to do it unless you post a link with all the pictures are or post them live. So you did fine.
Jody

1 - 10 of 10 Posts