Tractor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
l don't think deere make a all wheel turning they do have the spinsteet or the bigger ones 4 fields

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks chief... wow look at this from the specs Handy 12-volt outlet powers cell phone, CD player or sprayer even has stuff for cell phones now

·
Registered
300 Posts
Farmallmaniac,
I currently own a X485 AWS tractor which I traded in a 425 AWS tractor that I had for 7 years. I believe at the time I owned the 425 AWS there was a 300 series tractor available with AWS but won't swear to it. AWS reduces the amount of trimming I have to do and really makes a difference with the 46" snowthrower that I had on both tractors. One drawback of AWS is JD does not offer a front end loader if that is important to you which is to many.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
SST18 Lawn Tractor

Features

18-hp, V-Twin, air-cooled engine

V-Twin design provides quiet, smooth operation

Spin-Steer Technologyâ„¢ transmission allows a zero-turn radius using the soft touch steering wheel

Differential steering allows the operator to turn 360 degrees to the left or right virtually within the vehicle's own dimensions

Award-winning design provides excellent visibility to the front, increased comfort for the operator, and long-term durability

Power steering

48C convertible mower using 3-spindle mowing technology for excellent performance

Foot-controlled lift system to easily raise and lower the mower deck

Deluxe high-back seat is standard

Hour meter

Oil pressure and battery charge indicator lights standard

7-gauge steel frame

7-Bushel rear bagger available

Available Traction Assist Kit greatly improves maneuverability on gradual slopes and inclines

List price: $3,999.00* (U.S.)

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
The spin steer JD is worthy of consideration if you don't have to traverse more than a 10% grade which I have to just the mow the lawn. For flatlanders, it's a whole lot cheaper than my rig so good suggestion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts