Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following some recent threads regarding advertising on Tractor Forum.com. I am the owner of Summit Fabrications, Inc. manufacturers of the Flexpoint Tractor Hitch. www.tractorhitch.com

We have sponsored a banner ad on TractorPoint.com with good results and would be interested in a similar ad on your forum. Please contact us with details.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
I sent you a PM on this fastwalker. The advertising and dealer map sections will be completed the end of this month. Please check your PM and let me know about this. Keep in mind there are extremely limited spaces available and the statistics for this site are extremely favorable for advertising.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Andy has Private Messaging and email with which you can contact him about this. There is also a classified section as well and I am sure you are aware of. :fineprint

And to be fair to Andy, and the rest of us who contribute to the cost of maintaining this board, why not send Andy a belated Christmas present, become a Gold member and get a snappy little ad of your own instead of taking a freebie at the expense of the rest of the membership. :truth:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Fastwalker?

Are you related to my neighbor? His name is fasttalker.But he is a lot older then 19

1 - 5 of 5 Posts