Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added new Quick Reply box to try to help speed up the "Post Reply" stuff ---- will be adding back the font and the title bar if requested.

Let me know what you think.
Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
How come the Smilies don't work other then that i like it.
there would be a thumbs up here if the smilies worked :)
Jody

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
The board will only allow you to post no more than once every seconds. How will this speed things up? Jody has a point about the smiles not working. Now Argee and Jody won't be able to FP as fast. :pig: :idea: :quiet: :cowboy: :clown: :smiles: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post so many seconds limitation? Where does it say this? Why can you not see the smilies? I see them fine in the Quick Reply box to the left.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by admin
Post so many seconds limitation? Where does it say this? Why can you not see the smilies? I see them fine in the Quick Reply box to the left.
I see them but when you click on one it dont put it in the post.
Jody

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Andy,

You continue to make improvements and add additional features to the site. I'm sure they are appreciated by all. However, what would really help, in my opinion, is fixing the spelling checker and encouraging it's use. Capitalizing the first word of a sentence, proper nouns and adding a period at the end of all sentences is already available on the standard keyboards. Encouragement to use these would also help.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Greg
Andy,

You continue to make improvements and add additional features to the site. Ifm sure they are appreciated by all. However, what would really help, in my opinion, is fixing the spelling checker and encouraging itfs use. Capitalizing the first word of a sentence, proper nouns and adding a period at the end of all sentences is already available on the standard keyboards. Encouragement to use these would also help.

Thanks,

Greg
SPELL CHECKER WORKING NOW MR GREG AND KING TUBA!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Andy, last night I ran into a screen several times that said no more than one post in 30 seconds. :tellyou:

I see the smileys do work in the quick reply box! :thumbsup: The only problem with them is that they appear 2 lines down from where you want them.

Over all, great improvement! :clap: This should allow Jody and Argee to increase their FP production by at least 50%

:idea: :smiles: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, post flooding is supposed to be off for moderators and admins.....I set the post seconds from 30 to 10 seconds... so that should help you get a little more in! I know it is off for me ;-)

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
The vertical scroll bar is missing on smiley's on quick and standard reply.

Will the real Tuba please stand up... oh wait, that's kind of me. Toba, the Toba'nator.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Think Big Allis is gonna use the spell checker:question: :question: :question: :cowboy: :clown: :smiles: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts