Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added about 25 new smilies -- here are a few of them:

:partyline :globesnow :partydanc :flowersmi :starwars: :zoomin: :guitarman :xmas: :ufo: :dancingfo

hope you like em ----

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more here for your gif pleasure....

:jumpropeb :usa: :zzzs: :2foryou: :present: :headclap: :crazysun: :driving: :canada: :call:

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Andy

Why all smiles? What if I want to be miserable sometimes?

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, fine -- here are a few new unpleasant ones just for you, slipshod. HAHA

:knife: :skullmad: :punchin: :mad:#[email protected]$: :4321: :swallow: :flyingdev :flamedevi :argue: :downloadi

That better?

Andy

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hey Andy
I can't get all the smile pictures anymore. I can only slide up and down . I can't go left to right to choose one. So I can only see some of them. It used to work for me.
Rodster
.......Just a low tech guy in a high tech world

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Rodster
Hey Andy
I can't get all the smile pictures anymore. I can only slide up and down . I can't go left to right to choose one. So I can only see some of them. It used to work for me.
Rodster
That happens to me too i just hit the back button and click on post again and it comes up right.:worm:
Jody

·
Registered
849 Posts
I tried that but it comes on for a second then drops down covering the left to right sllide bar. I tried it a few times and same thing.
Rodster

·
Registered
361 Posts
:argue: Hey, What happened to the Naa-Naa-Na smilie?. I cant find it no-mo and it were a favorite of mine for expressing my nasty disposition.:argue:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by johnbron
:argue: Hey, What happened to the Naa-Naa-Na smilie?. I cant find it no-mo and it were a favorite of mine for expressing my nasty disposition.:argue:

NANA its still hereNANA :cheers:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Rodster
Hey Andy
Rodster
Me also. They do seem to come back if I leave and go back in.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Read the fine print --- :fineprint --- I am no angel but I will see if I can get it fixed :duh: -- I guess instead of :driving: to my Thansgiving party --- I will stay here and fix the smilies :lying:
But maybe not ---- after all I dont see any problems anymore with it --- NANA --------> Add it to the list, wow I have so many things to work on here --- I feel like a turtle running around.

How fun! :ufo:

Andy
:D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Andy, Quit :jumprope: around. Put a BIG smile on your face, Turn off your P.C. and go Gobble some turkey and take the rest of the day off. You just might want to take the rest of the week off cause you look--> :night:. Couldn`t find the tired grave digger so I had to settle for fork & spoon. __I swear these little smilies are either gone or are switching positions every time I try to find the one I want.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
:night: or this one:zzzs: they are still there. 2 over to the right of this one:eat: then 3 down you have this one:night: :smiles: Oh yea johnbron i put the gravedigger in for you.

Jody

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
The smilies are now only half way down and I cannot get the slide across bar on the bottem. They have been that way for about a week.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
OK, but when I do it I have the full smiles but as the pages loads I lose the slide across.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
:driving: This comes up when I try for the guy in the car, looks like a Z I want the Z!!!!! or :swallow: and :starwars: Boy is this fun! I think you could almost:argue: with smiles. I guess I had better get back to workturtle Lunch is over!:hide:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
some of the oversized gifs have @#$%#$%#%[email protected] it up....
I will either have to try to reprogram the code for the smilies or simply remove some of the large ones causing the problems.

Andy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts