Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been sent to Disneyland by Spike Hernandez, You can come back and post to the forum. Here is how.

Click on "My Computer"
Click on "Control Pane"
Click on "Internet Options"
Click on "Delete Cookies"
Click on "OK"

Then you will be able to go to the forum and register.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Do that and you will also have to re-register for all the forums you are a member of and other settings.

If you want to delete the GW cookie, look for it and delete it only.

Greg

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Originally posted by lawnguy
If you have been sent to Disneyland by Spike Hernandez, You can come back and post to the forum. Here is how.

Click on "My Computer"
Click on "Control Pane"
Click on "OK"

Well, hopefully they will just stay clear of the DISNEYLAND visits all together and stay aboard here at TF.COM ------ Thanks for the sweet cookie info though....Home of "no Spike" and "no Disneyland visits ever....promise!" :D --- PS, this has no effect if he blocks by IP subnet for IP banning purposes. :naah: (but probably would work for the "autolinking to Disney" of course...)

Andy
:pedro:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts

Click on "My Computer"
Click on "Control Pane"
Click on "OK"

BTW, welcome Lawnguy ---- good to see newest members posting away on their first day! Welcome to TF.COM --- let us know if you have any questions! :D

Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Why would you want to? If they kicked you off there, they don't want you. So why would anyone go back to where they are not wanted?

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
173 Posts
Spike ought to learn this a BAD time for dicators...ask Saddam Hussein. LOL. Spike's operation reminds me of East Germany during the cold war...

DON'T question the party!
DON'T provide anything that is positive IF WE didn't generate it.

I got that nasty "You'll be banned forever" screen when I tried to post a link to a pic that I had posted here. I guess "tractorforum.com" tripped the sirens and swat teams.

Spike's methods are going to be his undoing.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Spike and his GW forum reminds me of another forum I used to be in about Dairy Goats. The forum moderator had final say and if she dissagreed you were ridiculed and then prevented from posting, so you could not reply to what she said. I have to say it but I do stop by there, as its on my long list of bookmarks that I try and hit at least once a day, but the same old posts keep getting dredged up and there seems to be fewer and fewer posts being made there anymore. The one forum Lawnmowers, seems to have gone into hibernation as the posts there have not moved in a long time. But I will contribute where and whenever I can possible be of help to someone if possible.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I concur. If old Spikey doesn't like you or your comments and banishes you, why would you want to come back? Let him rule his little kingdom.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Spike just don't like you guys. Almost everything I post over there is off topic and usually silly, and I have never been sent to Disney. :elephant:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Lawnguy, that doesn't work at all on my computer. I delete my cookies about 3 times a week for the last few years and there is no difference in all the forums I get on. If I set my computer not to accept cookies, I have to sign in every time though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you have been sent to Disneyland by Spike Hernandez,
I hate to sound anymore ignaorant than usual (that can be quite a bit), but would you mind explaining Spike Hernandez to a new guy!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
on another tractor forum.. the garden web, if you post off topic or derogatory comments their administrator changes your settings so when you go to that web page, he redirects you to disney.. Spike is the administrator there

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
unlike here. .. When you post derogatory comments, we often pat you on the back, laugh it off, etc.

Much more of a brotherhood over here.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats Right

Originally posted by leolav
unlike here. .. When you post derogatory comments, we often pat you on the back, laugh it off, etc.

Much more of a brotherhood over here.
Thats right brother leo now pass me a :beer: and lets:drinkin:
Jody

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have never been sent to Disneyland over there but if I did, for what I thought was not a good reason, then I would make sure to get back on just to post out of spite.

I can't believe I said that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Spike is a dinkis. After I got sent to disney, I registered under a few alias's and email addresses. I didn't cause trouble even then, but he realized it was me, so he locked out my entire IP address region at both work and home. I think it is more of a 'proof' that he can get rid of you rather than anything quantitative.

In the end, his site sucks and he's a moron.

I believe Spike moderates out of a little 8 x 4 room under ground with a styrofoam lid and a carpet to hide it.

-Deere

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Spike just don't like you guys. Almost everything I post over there is off topic and usually silly, and I have never been sent to Disney.

Just for fun I think someone should send WheelyBoys above comment by e-mail to Spike.I think that would be more fum then a barrel of monkey guts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts