EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Heres you a project Andy.
Jody

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just a fixer upper

A littlie paint maybe some new rubber it will be good as new.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
jbetts this tractor was also a fire victim and Andy and his neighbor did a great job on it.
Jody

ford

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Yep that one was burned to a crisp --- melted to the core --- and we brought it back to its glory! I was honored to be part of that transformation! We have a few more on the table so I will take "before" pics this time I promise. :D

Andy
:peace:

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Originally posted by admin
Yep that one was burned to a crisp --- melted to the core --- and we brought it back to its glory! I was honored to be part of that transformation! We have a few more on the table so I will take "before" pics this time I promise. :D

Andy
:peace:
hey Andy mine not burnt but it needs work you can work on it if you like and and for the work l will give you beer lol :money: :cheers: :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I remember this pic when I first joined the forum but I don't remember the story about it. Maybe a barn fire?

I just noticed I have been a member here for 6 years now. Wow do I feel old:dazed:

·
Administrator
12,412 Posts
I remember this pic when I first joined the forum but I don't remember the story about it. Maybe a barn fire?

I just noticed I have been a member here for 6 years now. Wow do I feel old:dazed:
2 shy of 1,500...............

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
So what happened? I'm searching through threads and for the life of me I got no clue what burned your tractor.
Rodeo

Pretty bad forest fire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts