Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is one heck of a piece of equipment. There were 5 of these brought in for the G8 Summit at Sea Island.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
When you can put a gun to the heads of about 280 million people and forcibley sieze their hard earned money even before they get it; you can afford to have only the best and frivolously spend money to no end. It is a nice looking rig.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I wouldn't mind loosing the money to a gun wilding maniac, I would then be thankful to be alive, these guys are just taking the money and spending it frivolously.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
They have a truck like that running around here. The guy who owns it has a construction co.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
That truck would probably ride like it had solid rubber tires. Although if I had the money to buy and feed it, I might overlook the rough ride. After all it is a real man's truck! It would last a lifetime with this suburbanite driving it. :lmao:

Mark

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To tell a little more about the truck. It had a PTO driven winch front and back, hydraulic and electric ports under each fender, hitches front and rear, and of course four wheel drive. I have no idea what the quick connect hydraulic ports would be for, anyone?

I would be almost certain the truck would be too heavy for any good four wheel drive adventure. Kind of like the big power line trucks, that's why they have the winches. It is a big impressive looking beast.

The, well I can only imagine as to how it was equiped. You could see the boats out from the island patrolling but couldn't tell anything about them.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by psrumors
I have no idea what the quick connect hydraulic ports would be for, anyone?
I've seen similar trucks used by the utility company & the railroad. The electric company trucks have outriggers (many of them have mini-cherrypickers, powered spool reels, or mini-cranes on the back). The RR trucks have the bogey wheels that can be lifted & lowered from the cab so they can ride the rails.

My dos centavos,
Angel

·
Registered
211 Posts
I bet their fish finder is nice too! And when you find the fish, just load up the .50 cal and do some "fishing":D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I think they might use something like the ol Dupont fishin lures.
Pull the pin, drop, duck and net the fish!

But then again the guys that drive those boats don't have much time for fun, and I am sure they eat meat......raw!:hide:

·
Registered
211 Posts
AHH yes, concussion fishing! I wonder if that thing can troll.

·
Registered
211 Posts
45 or 50 knots

1 - 13 of 13 Posts