Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a clip on the news last night about Dr. Rices testimony. I think the whole thing is a witch hunt to point fingers. This thing shouldn't be about blame it should be about what do we need to do to fix it!!!:argh: On of the guys on the committee was asking about if the president was too focused on Iraq. Dr. Rice said that he was asking if 9/11 could be tied to Iraq:mad: That would be one of my questions when trying to figure out who was behind it!

For me I am going to find out who is on that committee and if any are from my state they sure won't get my vote next time!!!!!:hand:

I don't think the citizens of the US would look the other way about the security of our nation. If someone knew about the attacks ahead of time they wouldn't look the other way. Unless they were sleeper agents or terrrorists on the payroll.

Anyway thanks for the vent! :usaflag:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Go ahead and vent this is the stupidest crap like they could have stop it. Yea if they got Lucky. Its like if i were not that i am would load my truck up with explosives and drive down and blow something up who would know besides me. Only if someone got lucky and saw me loading it or i told someone or i got stopped by the cops and he saw it. This was not a plot by our government nor did they know when and where or how.
Jody

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
blame the terrorists... not condi or either president... At least W took a strong stance unlike the other guy... even though iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Aside from being a total witch hunt. It also shows the rest of the world including our enemies that we are not The "United" States. Another thing that really got me pissed was when they kept pressing Dr. Rice about the USS Cole. This was Clinton's lack of response not Bush's, and I can't understand why she didn't confront them on this. Maybe if Clinton had actually taken the Presidency of the USA seriously instead of using it to get women we wouldn't have had a 9/11. The democrats are trying to use any way possible to regain the White House instead of addressing the real issues that face us as a nation.
And with all the modern day advances in criminal science and dna, I think it's time to reopen Kennedy's Chapaquidick case. How can he say this is Bush's Vietnam is he too drunk to remeber his brothers actions. JFK is the one who sent our boys to 'nam.

·
Registered
518 Posts
it was a sneak attack like walkin down street n turnin around n guy punches ya in nose thy ddnt really know it was goin happen or expectin it and cldnt prevernted it unless thy shot dwn those planes n tht wld looked wrse its election time n politicians are tryin make themselves look good like they always dolike sixchows said its a total witchhunt :peace:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Stewart
For me I am going to find out who is on that committee and if any are from my state they sure won't get my vote next time!!!!!:hand: :usaflag:
I think their names are Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest and Dumbass!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I have completely lost respect for the Democrat Party,
both the politicians and those who support them.

The political part leaders have repeatedly put their agenda
ahead of the interests of the country and those that support
these people are obviously too stupid to understand this or
too biased to care.

This 9/11 commission is an example of what I’m talking about.
With its report scheduled to be released in late July or early
August (almost 3 years after the attack) the real impact of its
findings will be as useless as the politicians who demanded it.

It will ultimately yield a laundry list of accusations directed at
this administration, while ignoring the responsibility of the prior.
Its sole purpose will be to push the Democratic agenda with no
regard to the message it sends to our enemies.

It is the same as Deans accusations that Bush knew about the 9/11
plot before the attacks and did nothing to stop them. Like Gore
screaming to his audience that the president lied, like Ted Kennedy’s
remarks about comparing Iraq to Vietnam. All of this is to push their
agenda, they are all VERY SMART guys who know deep in their
hearts they are the ones who are lying. I can’t believe they have
sunken so low that they now consciously put themselves before this
country and I am amazed that there supporters are too stupid to see it.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I had the testimony on at work for about an hour till I could not take any more of it. Nothing but grandstanding down the party lines as usual. I have respect for Dr. Rice though. During the time I watched Dr. Rice held her ground and maintained her composure very well considering the many slanted questions. Questions that were carefully worded to benefit the party of the one asking the questions. The general arrogance, hypocrisy and bloated egos of the board members, to be blunt, infuriated the living hell out of me. They are not working for the United States and it's people! They have two concerns, number one is themselves and second their political affiliation.:flamedevi :mad:#[email protected]$:

Mark

·
Registered
275 Posts
The funny thing AEGT5000, is that they do what they do in the name of winning back Congress and the Whitehouse. The real irony is that they have had those branches of government themselves for many years and they did nothing. Any one that believes that they are for change and for making things better is not paying attention to recent history.
They will say anything to win. So will the other side as well.

·
Registered
275 Posts
As for the 9-11 commitee, that process is about as useful as a nipple on a man. The whole circus over Condi testifying in public served no purpose other then to call out the President and then hopefully get something to bring him down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts