Tractor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ok, I'm learning! When I turn the ignition key to the left, it's like starting ignition backwards (spring loaded) which activated the thermoblaster (12v at the blaster), then to the right is normal starting and doesn't activate the blaster. ;) I really don't think that was ever used by my father, but it was never used in cold weather.

Now, I'm confused about the control that my finger is pointing towards? the other obviously raises/lowers the box blade or whatever, but what does this one do? I didn't see it in the FSM.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I suppose your key switch have position 4 as well? That is for the pre-heating, which is important to use before crank+heating. If you do not preheat, cold air will rush pass the heater coil during crank+heating and it will take unnecessary time to get flames.

I do not have an English user manual for this tractor, but I attach parts from a service manual for the 10-series. The function is the same as for your 2600. It is a different type of information than you need as a user, you should get a proper user manual. The routines with adjustable stops and what not, is better explained there, but you will get the idea of it from the attached document.

Do you see now, that the white actually is grey?

Attachments

21 - 23 of 23 Posts