Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing how the county cant remember to send a grader down my road, gt5k with weighted box scraper did the trick on my road frontage.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Looks like you did a good job with it:thumbsup: How bad was it before you worked on it.
Jody

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was 2 paths of gravel about tire width size the rest grown over with weeds. maybe i should bill the county. there is still gravel under all of it, if they would just grade and turn it over.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
johnray13, you are right, it wasnt really a chore, i made six passes with two cast iron car heads on top of the box scraper in first gear, then removed the weight and went again a little faster. second thought, maybe the county could reiburse me for the 23.00 bottle of roundup i used to kill the weeds, yeah right. time wise it took two beers and it felt good to be out of the one month deepfreeze.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Yeah Right....waiting for the county to reimburse anything is dreaming.

They've taken my mailbox out 3 years running....they tell me the snow hit it...they only replace if it comes in direct contact with the plow....go figure:D

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
argee, you must live in the higher end of town, i have to drive 1'2 mile to a central mailbox location, if i had a mailbox in front of the house i wouldnt have to worry about damage cause i aint seen a plow come by in the six years i have been here. good thing it only snows 3-4 times a year down here. i know what you are talking about, i lived in vilas county wisconsin when i was growing up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts