Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My IH 500 deisel crawler. I used this machine for two years now clearing ground.The driveline is in excellent shape,cosmedically it needs love.The machine needs gauge bar and block work. I have all the parts and have the job pencilled in on my dance card.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats one heck of a snow plow you have there slipshod.
Jody

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Now that is something I could use around here. Get to play with a TD-7/8 and a JD 644D during the summer, but sure would be nice to have my own dozer!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Slipshod,,,SWEET!!!:thumbsup: I'd love to have a 500 or TD5. Nice size to play with, and still do some valuble work around a farm. Also, we have oodles of parts for those 4cyl diesels.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh Partsman

Old Buddy ,old pal I will keep that comment about oddles of parts for those 4 cylanders in the memory bank.The trick to having all the toys to play with is so simple I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner.THROW YOUR CHILDREN OUT. The buggers eat up a lot of your cash.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Re: Oh Partsman

Originally posted by slipshod
Old Buddy ,old pal I will keep that comment about oddles of parts for those 4 cylanders in the memory bank.The trick to having all the toys to play with is so simple I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner.THROW YOUR CHILDREN OUT. The buggers eat up a lot of your cash.

:lmao: Not a bad idea, but at 10,7,and 3, I could get in trouble for turfin them!!!:lmao:

·
Registered
518 Posts
need real bull dozer like a cat or case slips lol cant tlk bout ih tho grand pop had ih TD-9 loader n dozer got pik of him tearin dwn houses in city bak in early 60s wen I 95 was goin threw frnd mine has a 500 dozer uses it alot tuff lil machine.... slips u need a crawler loader 2 keep tht dozer company :party: :band: :dog:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome

Welcome farmallmaniac to the tractorfourm:friends: I'm glad to see someone of your young age so interested in tractors. We have a man that goes by parts man and hes know everything about Farmalls. So if you need to know something he will be able to answer it Farmalls are my favorite to.
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Farmallmaniac, welcome to TF.com!! Look around and enjoy!!:friends:

I'm afraid that Jody has over stated my knowledge of Farmalls :quiet: , I farm with IH tractors and collect letter series Farmalls, so have done some tresearch into them. I am always willing to share when ever I have some thing useful to add.

Again, welcome aboard!!:clap:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by parts man
Farmallmaniac, welcome to TF.com!! Look around and enjoy!!:friends:

I'm afraid that Jody has over stated my knowledge of Farmalls :quiet: , I farm with IH tractors and collect letter series Farmalls, so have done some tresearch into them. I am always willing to share when ever I have some thing useful to add.

Again, welcome aboard!!:clap:
I don't think i over stated you:winky: You have a lot of knowledge on Farmalls:thumbsup:
Jody

1 - 13 of 13 Posts