Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5' disc harrow I bought from the NH dealership 2 seasons ago. It has 16 toothed disk. It is in very good shape. I paid $750 and will sell it to any TF member for $375. It is coming out in the Sept 1 Ga AG News Letter for $450.

It has one repair to a hanger but was fixed right. The disc worked well behind my 8N.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
I could definately use these discs! :D How much to paint red and drive to Louisiana? :D Meet somewhere? ARRRGGGHHHH! Could you drop them at my brother's house in Covington, GA?

Andy

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Painted red and driven to Louisiana, it would be cheaper to buy one out there. :D

Right now Andy I am trailerless. But I am looking.

I can store it for some time. I am only about 1.5 hours from Conyers. Next time you are visiting you can just come pick it up. :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone? I really need to sell this. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, I wont really need it now that I have a tiller.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
PS, have you sold the disk harrow yet? A friend asked me about doing some disking for him and I am wondering how far it would be to drive? Not sure I am serious yet but considering.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chief, I never saw this post, sorry man. Yes the disc are sold now if I could just get that all purpose plow sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts