Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Note that it is listed as a 322, but is really a 332. A 322 has a gas engine. It looks pretty well used, definitely needs some work , and the seller didn't mention the hours. Might be a good deal if it goes cheap though.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well that 332 looks like a good mower wouldnt mind something like that or a all-wheel-steer idk yet still thinking so monay possibilities lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I don't think you can go wrong with a 318, 322 or 332, provided they are in reasonably good shape. They are basically the same mower with different engines. I plan on restoring one someday. Or I might end up with an old Simplicity or Bolens.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
It says it was used by a lawn service company so it probably has a gizzilion hours on it. They were great machines when new, but this one is gonna need some TLC.

·
Registered
212 Posts
More like two gazillion hours if they wore out a deck in 6 years. From the list of stuff that's wrong with it doesn't sound like it was all that well maintained either.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by bontai Joe
It says it was used by a lawn service company so it probably has a gizzilion hours on it. They were great machines when new, but this one is gonna need some TLC.
lol but thats the whole point in gettin one is to restore it. If i got one it would be used for light mowing replacing the 4100 so it dont have deck on to get in the way all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts