1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

3-point carry-all.

Discussion in 'Attachments, Implements & Accessories' started by slf-dak, Aug 12, 2012.

1. slf-dak

slf-dak New Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Has anyone made their own carry-all? Your plans could save me from do-overs.

2. randym99

randym99 New Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Hey Dak.I started by gearing up a set of forks on back(I wanted a set anyway) I than built a simple platform from what I had around and use ratchet straps to secure this to my forks. It worked well for my needs. Hope this helps.

3. BelarusBulldog

BelarusBulldog Registered User

Feb 19, 2011
    With your setup you could use a couple of good pallets and build sides on one, attach a barrel to another, and leave one flat. Quick and interchangeable, for different applications. :cool:

4. randym99

randym99 New Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Yep,Been there and did that(kinda)Wife needed H2O on the garden ASAP, So a barrel "water truck" was put together QUICK. Never regreted having the forks.Great for alot of things.Mine are attached using the standard ss quick tach set up I have on most all my attachments.I first made an adaptor for the 3-pt.Now everything I can hook to the loader ,I can use on my 3-pt.I use chain binders to give "back-up" connection points.(In case something came unlatched while PULLING on the quick attach.

5. randym99

randym99 New Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Here are a few pics of the 3pt--ss quick attach I use on my montana.

Attached Files:

6. BelarusBulldog

BelarusBulldog Registered User

Feb 19, 2011
    That's an awesome set-up you got going there, Randy. :cool: Gives me some ideas to play around with. Thanks for the pictures. Bye