Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing --- 291 posts is the single day record...

We have nearly 1000 posts already since Sunday of this week.
At this rate we will break the single week total of 1144 very easily. Truly amazing activity here ----- Just sharing some facts with ya'll. When was the last time that you have been on a tractor forum site that had 275 new posts in ONE SINGLE DAY?
(We are now averaging 225 posts a day)

Truly amazing stats!
:D

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats great

We are also up to almost 400 members we are at 397 and thats great also. So thanks to every member for making this the BEST tractor forum on the net.:party::partydanc :partyline
Jody

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I notice

The blurb about now many people are on the site.On 10/02/03 7:31pm there were 48 people logged on.I have been watching this for some time now and have never seen anywhere near that many people on at any given time.Sure would like to see if we can outdo that.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
That would be cool

I was just thinking it seemed quiet today. I guess that can change at any time.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by admin
Amazing --- 291 posts is the single day record...

We have nearly 1000 posts already since Sunday of this week.
At this rate we will break the single week total of 1144 very easily. Truly amazing activity here ----- Just sharing some facts with ya'll. When was the last time that you have been on a tractor forum site that had 275 new posts in ONE SINGLE DAY?
(We are now averaging 225 posts a day)

Truly amazing stats!
:D

Andy
Yep ---- previous week record easily beat ---- currently at nearly 1400 posts this week --- :D

Great fun and activity!

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts