Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to remove the 3 point hitch today from my bx 2230 and was able to get everything off down to the rod that the check chain plate fits on. Is this not removable? if it comes off then will somebody let me know what they do? bx23 instructions say that the 3point must be removed for the backhoe installation.I don't see the rod on the illustration for the bx23.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
To be honest I don't know. My best suggestion as to getting the correct answer woud be to ask Art White over on Tractor Point. Art knows his stuff and he is a Kubota dealer. Wish I could be or more help. :confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 pt hitch

hello-
Backhoe? It took me 2 hrs to get the snowblower installed for the first time.
I don't have a backhoe.
All I wanted to do was remove the lift arms , etc from the back as I don't foresee ever needing any 3 point attachments.
Regarding the blower- where is the snow?- eveybody else gets it but here in Pa all we get is rain and not even any cold weather.You all are out playing ( oops working) in it and I'm sitting here staring at my unused blower.
Haven't had even an opportunity to wear my carharrt coveralls
Sheesh.
Hi Mow.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I was thinking you were trying to install a hoe from your descripition in your intitial post. Glad to see you got your blower installed. Hang in there, you may get some snow yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts