Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here a lot lately, so thank you in advance for the answers and suggestions:

My New to me 2016 New Holland Boomer 47 will not REGEN. I have only had it a week and have less the 10 hours on it.

It did the REGEN 3 times and was as described in the manual. The 4th time it started the process, (both crazy wind ice cream cone symbols), appeared. Then the light that I think is the Pre Gen light goes out, the REGEN light comes on at the same time that the engine malfunction light comes on. See pic

Then the whole process starts all over again and again ;-(

Private sale as is so.....Help me.........................................
Speedometer Trip computer Steering part Motor vehicle Tachometer
Speedometer Trip computer Steering part Motor vehicle Tachometer

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a fluid reservoir for the regen? And is there fluid in it?
No, there is no fluid for this model . It just bakes the soot, I'm starting to think I'm not running the RPM's up high enough? I'm mostly moving less than a foot of snow with a grapple bucket so I'm not pushing hard and running between 18 and 22 hundred. It seems to high to run at 2500 all the time

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update - It appears you have to run this machine at 2500 RPMS in order to create enough heat to REGEN. I cranked it up to 2500 as soon as it was practical.

The REGEN lights came on as soon as I started the machine as I had shut it off in the middle of the failed cycles.

This is the way it should cycle as I saw it today.

1 The Pre-heat and REGEN light came on.

2 The Pre- heat light went out and the REGEN light stayed on.

3 The REGEN light went off.

4 The Pre-heat light stayed on

5 The Per-heat light went out as it had cooled down.

6 Get ready to do this all over again so you can waste a half of gallon of fuel and your time for what? More problems are caused by good intentions sometimes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts