Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 John Deere 2210 tractor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum. My fuel shutoff solenoid gets voltage to hold the shaft in place but the blue electrical wire that engages the solenoid gets NO voltage. I have replaced the K2 fuel relay. The K2 fuel relay gets voltage from the key switch but the blue wire that goes to the fuel shutoff solenoid and the two other wires that go to the timer module get no voltage. I also have replaced the fuel shutoff solenoid. Any ideas please.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Have you experienced the infamous John Deere "cold start solenoid"? I think your 2210 has one. It is installed up front of the engine, near the thermostat housing. All you have to do is unplug it and check if the tractor will start. The purpose of cold start solenoid is to alter pump timing by a few degrees on cold startup. But, if it fails, the tractor will not start. See attached video:

·
Registered
2005 John Deere 2210 tractor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you experienced the infamous John Deere "cold start solenoid"? I think your 2210 has one. It is installed up front of the engine, near the thermostat housing. All you have to do is unplug it and check if the tractor will start. The purpose of cold start solenoid is to alter pump timing by a few degrees on cold startup. But, if it fails, the tractor will not start. See attached video:

Thank you so much. I'll give it a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts