5,317 Posts
5 bids and its only at $1.29.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
5 bids and its only at $1.29.
how far is Seven Valleys from Joe?

Maybe we should get Joe a $2 Bolens? He always says "if it's free, it's for me!"

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a couple of hours away, not that far at all considering I drive an hour and 15 minutes each way to work.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
It's a couple of hours away, not that far at all considering I drive an hour and 15 minutes each way to work.
I am currently the high bidder!

But if somebody really wants it, feel free to bid!

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At $4.25, you are getting close to what it is worth, unless you need it for parts to fix another Bolens. Engine does not run, and no mower deck. As for me getting it, I'm afraid what my 313 pounds will do to the frame which appears to be a shallow sheet metal stamping. But the tins are in real good shape if someone is fixing up a similar machine.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
At $4.25, you are getting close to what it is worth, unless you need it for parts to fix another Bolens. Engine does not run, and no mower deck. As for me getting it, I'm afraid what my 313 pounds will do to the frame which appears to be a shallow sheet metal stamping. But the tins are in real good shape if someone is fixing up a similar machine.
I seem to have won it. I figured $5 wasn't too much to pay, but I may be wrong. Second time today my sense of humor has done me in!!!

If you don't want it, I'll put it up for Dibs on another thread!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts