Tractor Forum banner

1st sign of spring

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Ed_GT5000 
#1 ·
I was away the past week.. got home today and to my suprise.. my 1st batch of tulips are popping through the ground..

This seems to me to be a little early, i checked, last year they came up on April 8th.. but who cares.. Im guessing if the tulips are out.. the crockcuses are popping out too.. they usually come out forst..

I know, you southeners have been mowing/boating/planting/blooming for weeks but here in the northern part of the country, i for one really welcome spring when it finally gets here...

anybody else have signs of spring??

:flowersmi

#6 ·
Originally posted by simple_john
I was away the past week.. got home today and to my suprise.. my 1st batch of tulips are popping through the ground..

This seems to me to be a little early, i checked, last year they came up on April 8th.. but who cares.. Im guessing if the tulips are out.. the crockcuses are popping out too.. they usually come out forst..

I know, you southeners have been mowing/boating/planting/blooming for weeks but here in the northern part of the country, i for one really welcome spring when it finally gets here...

anybody else have signs of spring??

:flowersmi

Nothing realy here. Some warmer temps, and I "thought" I saw a little green tint to a tiny part of the back lawn. Nothing else realy. Mostly just in mud season now, lots to do, so I am taking advantage of the warmer days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.